Celebrating our 50th year!
Our kampground and ratings
The following are reviews from some of our previous guests. There are many more reviews at Yahoo Local if you want to read more about our kampground.
- Do not hesitate to stay at this campground! Very relaxed, clean, lots of things for the kids, Well shaded, dogs welcome, everything a traveler needs. Dee makes fresh coffee every morning for free. She also gave me a discount for being ex-military and working in Public Safety. I will recomend Owlcreek to every one and will stay again. Thank you Dee!
- My wife and I stayed at Owl Creek Kampground from June 15 to June 19th, 2011. We rode a motorcycle and camped in a tent. Folks, this is one of the best (if not "The Best") campgrounds we've ever stayed at. Dee (the owner of this campground) is what I call a "Great American." She runs this campground all by herself (mainly because of the bad economy) and she does an excellent job! I watched this woman get up before 6:00 am and work non-stop all day every day to try to make everyone's stay as enjoyable as possible... Here is an example of how Dee treats her guests. My wife and I attended a state rally in town. They were suposed to have an ice cream social with pie at this rally and the one they had wasn't very good. Dee asked us how the ice cream and pie social was and we told her we were dissapointed because we were given kids ice cream cups of ice cream and there was no pie. That same night Dee came over to our camp and gave us homemade Cherry Crumb pie with homemade Ice Cream (and it was soooo gooood!!!) because she had felt bad for us.
- A great big THANK YOU to my new friend Dee! What a wonderful campground she runs all by herself and she treats you like her family. She has a wonderful sense of humor, she's definitely a people person with a heart as big as they come! She goes out of her way to make you feel at home and is a dog lover like me! I was in a very tight spot and she came to my rescue. My hounds and I stayed there 4 months and never once did we have a problem or complaint. In fact my hounds were very fond of the doggy treats she was famous for passing out to them. What a lady, what a campground!
- I cannot even begin to express how much I enjoyed staying at OWL Creek. While I could expound on how nice and clean EVERYTHING is in the camp, you can read that in ALL the other reviews. I would like to tell you how wonderful if feels to come back to your camper at night to a peaceful park where everyone welcomes you home like a family member. Where the owner goes above and beyond to help you find what you need, like a new set of tires or the best resturant in the area. Dee has great rates which are in the end cheaper than the other guy in town if you figure in that he charges extra for everything including your shower. She'll get up early and make you coffee and sneak your kids candy from the store(for free) when your not looking. When you hear that a camp is pet friendly and then there are only restricted areas for pets it's a bit disappointing. At Owl Creek pets are allowed everywhere as long as you're a responsible owner. As someone who travels constantly I can gaurentee that there are very few places like Owl Creek and we as travelers are fortunate that we can stay at such a fine establishment. A sincere thanks to Dee for allowing me to stay in her lil' camper and making Oscar and I so welcome.
- The Owl Creek Kampground was the best site we stayed on our 14 day travel through Wyoming with beautifully maintained ammenities, laundry and games room. Tha park itself is well treed, quiet and private. The owner Dee was always more than willing to help and has a lovely sense of humour. Highly recommended.
To all of our past guests, we are so glad you had a great time and we hope to see you again!