For the saftey and comfort of all our guests, the following rules are in effect while staying at the kampground:
- No refunds.
- Please observe the 5 MPH speed limit in the park.
- All visitors must register at the office.
- Visitors must park in the parking area by the gas station.
- Washing or repairing of vehicles is not permitted.
- Please do not climb, hang or tie anything on the trees.
- Please do not scatter unsightly items on your site.
- Rugs/mats are not permitted on the grass.
- Children 7 years of age or younger are not permitted in the bathroom, store, or game room without an adult.
- Dog owners must pick up after their animals and all dogs should be on leashes.
- Visitors are not permitted to use the bathrooms before they have paid the shower fee of $5.00.
- Any visitor staying overnight will be charged $5.00.
- Non-registered vehicles are not allowed in camping areas.
- Quiet hours are 10 pm to 6 am.
- Check out time is 10 am.
Owl Creek Kampground is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
We look forward to your visit!